Yesterday we held the annual Real Estate Market Forecast with our Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner.
To get the recording of the full presentation, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the big takeaways from Matthew:
- The national economy is very strong and the rate of inflation is expected to slow during 2022
- There are many millions more open jobs available versus the number of unemployed people looking for work
- Mortgage interest rates are expected to reach 3.85% by the end of the year
- Home price appreciation along the Front Range will again be in the double-digits this year due to high demand, low supply and low interest rates
- Home price appreciation is not expected to sustain the current pace over the next few years, but no price declines are expected