The market is changing. The change is slight, not drastic.
Both potential sellers and potential buyers need to know that the pace of the market has slowed since the Spring.
Here is one way we track this change…
A review of the August numbers shows the pace of sales in each of our Front Range markets:
- Larimer County = 18 closings per day
- Weld County = 16 closings per day
- Metro Denver = 165 closings per day
Based on the pace of sales, we can determine the inventory of current homes for sale measured in days:
- Larimer County = 24 days of inventory
- Weld County = 23 days of inventory
- Metro Denver = 18 days of inventory
Then we can measure the increase in days of inventory versus April of this year:
- Larimer County = 26% increase
- Weld County = 15% increase
- Metro Denver = 20% increase