This ranch style home at 2318 Firstview Dr is on a quiet street with large trees and has no HOA. Inside has 2 separate living areas, office, and an open kitchen. The large backyard features a covered patio, raised flower beds, and privacy – a little outdoor oasis, perfect to drink your morning coffee or to have friends over to BBQ. Large insulated and heated 2-car garage. Brand new roof. Home has been pre-inspected. Call for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This spacious 4 bedroom home at 454 Elliott St in Longmont offers mature landscaping and a large back yard. The upper level features 2 bedrooms, new laminate flooring, and an open floor plan-great for entertaining or family time. The lower level has a large entertainment room and an additional 2 bedrooms. The fenced in back yard is complete with a concrete patio, storage shed, and raised garden beds! Call for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This bright and open ﬂoor plan at 362 E 40th St just feels good from the moment you walk in. Well maintained, convenient location, and ready to move into! Big ticket items are all newer – roof, AC, furnace, and kitchen appliances. Features include vaulted ceilings, gas ﬁreplace, wood ﬂoors, spacious master w/large walk-in closet, fenced back yard w/raised garden beds and sprinkler system, and a nice pergola covering a large back patio. Basement is ready for future expansion. Call for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
936 Ptarmigan Circle at the end of the cul-de-sac in Northeast Loveland this home features a newer furnace, AC, water heater, and roof. Kitchen and bathrooms remodeled a couple of years ago. Fully ﬁnished basement features an entertainment room and a large bedroom suite. The backyard comes with a covered porch, horseshoe pit, large & beautiful chicken coop, mature landscaping, and NO HOA! Call for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
3202 Barbera St with main ﬂoor living at its best in this well-cared for home. Luxurious and large main ﬂoor master bedroom and laundry, ﬁnishes include new lighting, stylish farm-house kitchen theme, granite counter-tops in kitchen and bathrooms. All appliances stay, new water heater, new ﬂooring upstairs. Both upstairs bedrooms are generous in size and have walk-in closets. Low maintenance home and a great location for commuters. Call for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The following analysis of the Metro Denver & Northern Colorado real estate market is provided by Windermere Real Estate Chief Economist Matthew Gardner. We hope that this information may assist you with making better-informed real estate decisions. For further information about the housing market in your area, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
It’s good news for the state of Colorado, which saw annual employment grow in all of the metropolitan markets included in this report. The state added 63,400 non-agricultural jobs over the past 12 months, an impressive growth rate of 2.4%. Colorado has been adding an average of 5,300 new jobs per month for the past year, and I anticipate that this growth rate will continue through the balance of 2018.
In February, the unemployment rate in Colorado was 3.0%—a level that has held steady for the past six months. Unemployment has dropped in all the markets contained in this report, with the lowest reported rates in Fort Collins and Denver, where 3.1% of the labor force was actively looking for work. The highest unemployment rate was in Grand Junction, which came in at 4.6%.
HOME SALES ACTIVITY
- In the first quarter of 2018, there were 11,173 home sales—a drop of 5.6% when compared to the first quarter of 2017.
- With an increase of 5.3%, home sales rose the fastest in Boulder County, as compared to first quarter of last year. There was also a modest sales increase of 1.2% in Larimer County. Sales fell in all the other counties contained within this report.
- Home sales continue to slow due to low inventory levels, which were down 5.7% compared to a year ago.
- The takeaway here is that sales growth continues to stagnate due to the lack of homes for sale.
- Strong economic growth, combined with limited inventory, continued to push prices higher. The average home price in the markets covered by this report was up by 11.7% year-over-year to $448,687.
- Arapahoe County saw slower appreciation in home values, but the trend is still positiveand above its long-term average.
- Appreciation was strongest in Boulder County, which saw prices rise 14.8%. Almost all other counties in this report experienced solid gains.
- The ongoing imbalance between supply and demand persists and home prices continue to appreciate at above-average rates.
DAYS ON MARKET
- The average number of days it took to sell a home dropped by three days when compared to the first quarter of 2017.
- Homes in all but two counties contained in this report took less than a month to sell. Adams County continues to stand out where it took an average of just 17 days to sell a home.
- During the first quarter, it took an average of 27 days to sell a home. That rate is down 2 days from the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Housing demand remains strong and would-be buyers should expect to see stiff competition for well-positioned, well-priced homes.
This speedometer reflects the state of the region’s housing market using housing inventory, price gains, home sales, interest rates, and larger economic factors. In the first quarter of 2018, I have left the needle where it was in the fourth quarter of last year. Even as interest rates trend higher, it appears as if demand will continue to outweigh supply. As we head into the spring months, I had hoped to see an increase in the number of homes for sale, but so far that has not happened. As a result, the housing market continues to heavily favor sellers.
Matthew Gardner is the Chief Economist for Windermere Real Estate, specializing in residential market analysis, commercial/industrial market analysis, financial analysis, and land use and regional economics. He is the former Principal of Gardner Economics, and has more than 30 years of professional experience both in the U.S. and U.K.
Adorable home at 941 Columbine on large lot comes with new Champion siding & windows, heated/insulated garage with new garage door, new furnace/air conditioning, new gas range and dishwasher, fresh paint, 2 sheds – one is a workshop! Off-street RV parking, established landscaping, no HOA. Enjoy an easy walk to the library, Tozer Elementary School, and neighborhood park. Outdoor deck is wired for a hot tub! The backyard has a large deck, fire pit, and a fenced in garden! Call for your private showing or click the link below for more details.